Thank you for visiting Wildly Organic. Click here for information about product availability and Wildly Organic's response to the coronavirus (COVID-19).

Vegetable Glycerin | Food Grade | USP Grade

14 reviews
Check availability

Add to Wishlist

Product Certifications:


Country of Origin (subject to change):

  • Philippines

Hide description
Vegetable Glycerin (or vegetable glycerine) is a clear, colorless, thick liquid with a natural, moderately sweet taste.

It is typically used as a humectant (keeping things moist -- like cake!), a surfactant, as well as a thickener and an emulsifier.

It is used often in tinctures, as its hygroscopic properties (attracting and retaining water) allow for better absorption of other ingredients. Use it in lieu of alcohol in tinctures.

It works well as a massage oil due to its water-solubility (washes right off!). Use it as a carrier oil (so to speak) with essential oil and other moisturizers for skin care. Other carrier oils dilute essential oils, but this will help your skin to better absorb them. Your skin will love it!

100% USP food grade vegetable glycerin, like this one, is comprised of 99.7% fatty esters, made from either coconut or palm oil (ours is coconut derived). The remaining 0.3% is water. Fatty esters have very low caloric content. Water, temperature, and pressure are used to create pure vegetable glycerin, so it is not a raw product. The temperatures are high enough to kill enzymes and the material is also kept under pressure for 20-30 minutes. The pH of vegetable glycerin is 7.0. Although ours is not organic vegetable glycerin, it is tested for heavy metals, chlorides, sulfates, moisture, and other impurities. Whether you're looking for organic vegetable glycerin or not, ours is highest quality and purest as you can obtain.
Customer Reviews
4.9 Based on 14 Reviews
Write a Review Ask a Question
  • Reviews
  • Questions

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
  • price
  • shipping
  • experience
  • family
  • service
  • business
  • J. Pederson
  • order d
  • demand
  • seller
United States United States

Good value, fast shipping

Stacey S.
United States United States
High quality

This is an excellent, high quality glycerin I use for tincturing herbs. Also shipped fast. Thank you!

United States United States
Vegetable glycerin

This was just what i was looking for!Thank you for the fast delivery and incredible price!

A Wildly Organic Customer
Steven H.
United States United States

I had a question and when I called I spoke to a real person who actually knew what was going on. The product is high quality and packed super securely. I will definitely give them more business.

A Wildly Organic Customer
United States United States
Great product, great price.

Fantastic, one of the few sellers offering a fair price on a product in demand. Even free shipping and a coupon. Very impressed, will remember this seller.