Gluten-Free Thai Spice Bowl
You know vegetables are good for you… but how often do you get to eat and actually enjoy them?
Imagine a steaming bowl of ramen noodles, tossed with gently cooked vegetables, surrounded by the most fragrant sauce.
It’s so fresh and addicting that before you know it — you’ve devoured more broccoli and zucchini at today’s dinner than you have in a whole week!
Thai Spice Bowl
That’s what you get with this Thai Spice Bowl.
I like to use homemade, long-simmered chicken stock in this recipe, but vegetable broth and even water work just as well, if that’s what you have on hand or if you’d like to keep it vegan.
Do you think you eat enough veggies? Will you try this healthy bowl of ramen?
- 4cups stock (chicken or vegetable)preferably homemade
- 3stalks lemon grasschopped
- 1stalk broccolichopped
- 1 red bell pepperchopped
- 1 zucchinichopped
- 2-3bunches ramen noodles(I use organic rice/millet ramen)
- 1cup basil(a big handful)
- 1 cup cilantro(a big handful)
- 1 serrano pepper
- 1cup prepared Wildly Organic Coconut Milk Powder to cream consistency
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 limesqueezed
- 1inch knob of gingerchopped
- 1/4cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1tablespoon Wildly Organic Coconut Sugar
- Wildly Organic Himalayan Saltto taste
- Wildly Organic Black Pepperto taste
- 1 carrotshredded